Maintenance Tune-Up Plans
Did you know that routine maintenance is the most effective way to extend the life of your heating and cooling system? Also, regular maintenance can improve your indoor air quality and ensure that your system is running as efficiently as possible.
We are confident that you will not find a more comprehensive inspection and tune-up (up to 80 points!) in the business! Let our experts clean, inspect and maintain your investment. We recommend an inspection of your system in the Spring or Fall season to ensure that both your air conditioner and furnace are ready for Maryland’s sometimes extreme weather.
Worry-Free Protection Plans
We want to make it easy for you to keep your system working at peak performance, so Powell and Turner offers maintenance plans to all of our customers no matter the age of your system!
Do you have a ductless mini split system and want maintenance service that was designed for those systems? Then you’ll want to check out our ductless deep cleaning option.
Every Preventative Maintenance Plan includes:
- 20% Savings on Air Quality Products and Services: Including duct cleaning.
- 10% Savings on Installations: Including heating, cooling, and water heaters.
- Priority Service: You get front-of-the-line emergency service as one of our Priority Clients. During Peak Seasons (extreme heat or cold), Powell & Turner can not guarantee that we will be able to service you within 24 hours. However, customers will be placed on our cancellation list and we will prioritize our Plan Members first
- Year-To-Year Service Agreement: Our plans never automatically renew.
- Worry-Free Scheduling: We keep track of when your system is due for maintenance and will give you a courtesy call so you’ll have one less thing on your calendar to worry about.