Furnace Tune-Ups and Maintenance Inspections in the Baltimore Annapolis Area, MD
Did you know that routine maintenance is the most effective way to extend the life of your furnace? What would happen if you never changed the oil or got maintenance on your car? Well just like your car, your Baltimore area home’s furnace requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently.
A properly maintained furnace in the greater Baltimore area can operate safely and efficiently for up to 10-20 years. Also, regular furnace tune-ups can improve your indoor air quality and ensure that your furnace is running as efficiently as possible, which can save you money on your utility bills.
The Most Comprehensive Maintenance Inspection in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area
Every furnace maintenance tune-up from Powell and Turner includes an 80+ point inspection. We are confident that you will not find a more comprehensive inspection and tune-up in the Baltimore Area! Let our experts clean, inspect and maintain your investment. We recommend an inspection of furnace in the fall season to ensure that your furnace is ready for the Baltimore, Maryland area winter.
We want to make it easy for you to keep your furnace running at peak performance, so Powell and Turner offers maintenance plans to all of our Baltimore, Maryland area customers.
Top 5 Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance Tune-Ups | Greater Baltimore, MD
- Lower Utility Bills
- How? During our furnace tune-up, we ensure that every part of the furnace works at full capacity, which means that efficiency is increased during operation, and utility bill costs are lowered.
- Extended Furnace Life
- How? During maintenance, the technician cleans key components of your furnace and makes minor adjustments which will keep yours furnace’s parts from deteriorating as quickly from regular wear and tear. This allows your furnace to run better and more efficient for many years to come.
- Fewer Furnace Repairs
- How? The tune-up inspection gives the technician an opportunity to discover small problems with your furnace before they turn into an expensive repair. The cleaning, lubrication, and assessment of your furnace keeps it running at peak performance, so you experience fewer breakdowns.
- Ensured Furnace Safety
- How? Every furnace maintenance session includes a review of important safety features and possible problem areas. This way, you can be sure that your family is safe as you heat your Baltimore area home.
- Improved Furnace Capacity
- How? Once maintenance is complete, your furnace will be working at top performance. With all the important parts lubricated, adjusted, tuned-up and inspected, your furnace will have improved capacity, which means it will have an easier time meeting your home’s heating needs.
Find out more about our maintenance options for the Baltimore area, or schedule your tune-up today!