No one wants to be without air conditioning on one of Baltimore’s sweltering summer days. So when your AC needs repaired, you want it repaired fast.
That’s why one of our highly trained technicians will come to your house prepared and with a stocked truck, so most repairs can be done on the spot.
When you schedule a Repair Service Evaluation our technician will perform a throrough 80-point inspection to get a good view of the problem you are experiencing. Then they will explain what was found and give recommendations for repair. With our no-hassle Upfront Pricing, you always know the cost to the penny before we make any repairs. Once you select your solution, our technician will immediately get to work solving your system challenges and will always clean up afterwards.
A new cooling system is a big, long-term investment. You want to make sure you are getting the best equipment for your needs and the right company to install it.
The first step to purchasing a new system is knowing what your options are. Our Comfort Advisors take the time to understand you and your family’s needs. They will recommend equipment options that fit your home and lifestyle, stay within your budget and eliminate any comfort concerns. The best part is, our installation estimates are always free.
Brands We Use:
Click on a brand name to browse the products they offer.
and many more!
How do you know when you should repair or invest in a new system? There are two major factors to consider regarding replacement:
- Is the temperature or humidity levels in your house uncomfortable even when the system is running?
- Is there discomfort in some rooms?
- Are there big temperature swings?
- Are there any safety concerns with your system?
- Is your system under warranty?
- How reliable is your current system?
- Do you feel like you are over-paying on your utility bills?
- Is your system more than 10 years old?
- Is it economical when you consider today’s repair cost and any future repair costs it is likely to need?