No one wants to be without heat during one of Maryland’s cold winter nights. It doesn’t matter what time of day or night that your boiler needs service, Call us and never worry about overtime, weekend or emergency service fees.
If you’d rather prevent avoidable breakdowns altogether before the weather turns severe, we can perform an in-depth 80-point check up and safety inspection of your boiler and air system. We fine-tune, clean, and report back to you any potential part failures. A maintained system is also the most energy efficient and keeps your boiler running at peak efficiency.
We repair and perform maintenance on most makes, models and types of boilers including: steam, hydronic, gas, propane (LP) and oil fired boilers.
Boilers are rated based on their Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). The AFUE rating is a percentage calculated by how much fuel a heating system uses to heat verses how much is wasted through the exhaust flue. So if your boiler has a 95% AFUE rating, 95% of the fuel burned is used for heat, while the other 5% is converted to waste. So the higher a boiler’s AFUE, the more cost effective it is to operate.
All of our complete heat pump installations come with a FREE Maintenance Protection Plan Membership for two years after installation. As a Silver Protection Plan Member you are entitled to 20% off our whole home Duct Cleaning Services, Priority Service, and one 80-point Heating and Cooling Tune-Up one year after installation. Learn about all the benefits of having a maintenance plan here.
If you’d like more information on which boiler is the best fit for you and your home, contact us for a FREE estimate with one of our Comfort Advisors.