1. Turn your cooling system on, let it run for an hour to check if your system is working properly. It is always good to check since it had not been turned on all winter.
2. Clear any debris surrounding the outdoor unit/air conditioner
3. Consider installing an air cleaning system or schedule a duct cleaning to cut down on allergens and improving the air quality in your home.
4. If you have one of our EZ-Traps installed we recommend checking your drainline, to make sure the drainline isn’t clogged.
5. Change your air filter
6. Schedule a maintenance for your system.
Give our office a call at 410-636-7614 if you have any other questions!