– Keep up with routine maintenances (we recommend annually)
– Replacing Old Inefficient HVAC Equipment ( If your system is 10 or more years old, then replacing your equipment with a more energy efficient system could reduce your energy consumption by as much as 30%!)
– You may also consider saving energy costs by installing a zoning system, Zoning systems allows you to individually regulate temperatures on different floors or larger rooms in your home using separate thermostats. (Zoning often does not require to upgrade or purchase new hvac units.)
– Upgrade to a Programmable Thermostat -Why heat or cool your home when you are not at home? If there are regular periods of time when you and your family are away from your home, then installing a programmable thermostat can save you a significant amount of money.
– Improve the Air Quality in your home, by Full home Duct cleanings, and Home Air Cleaners.
For more information on products and services, call the office 410-636-7614!